Blitzed - Pooting Platter Blitzed - Pooting Platter

Great Graphics!! . . .

. . . but a poor plot. It was too predictable, and really just plain boring. Also, the voice acting was a bit demented, as the characters voices kept changing throughout the movie. You are a good artist though, the graphics were superb - try to improve the other aspects now.

Tates79 responds:

Yeah your right, there is a lack of a storyline if any at all. Next time I'll try to listen closer on the voices also. Thanks for the creative critisism

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Brilliant

No matter how many times people copy you, they never get close to making something this great! No mere mortal should be able to make such a thing - Are you secretly a god?

Forever Autumn Forever Autumn

Amazing

That was an astounding feat of flash work; I am amazed by the graphics of this submission. The nuclear winter affects were superb, especially the fog, and also I really liked the lightning. You could tell how long you have obviously worked to get the scenes perfect... sometimes there were 4 or 5 buildings in view, and every single one looked realistic and the crumbling effects were superb. I have just one little problem; a nuclear bomb would have vaporized all those buildings, and turned the area into a desert. You couls also have included why that man managed to survive. Anyhow, it was still a very impressive piece of work, well done indeed.

60 Seconds til Graduation 60 Seconds til Graduation

WOO

I won with 5.327!
Great game very addictive. I found the best way to win is by using just the laser gun thingy.

JohnMazz responds:

Yea, if you can get that working for you, it can do better then actually getting good grades... just like real life! lol

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

Not that great.

Im 14 years old and just finished my first online game, and it runs off my home pc, on my home internet ocnnection, and it doesnt lag this much. Plus I get the feeling its not truly a live connection... sometimes you shoot the 'stickmen' and it doesnt affect them.

And, my last point, is that someone went to all this trouble to make an online shoot em up and made the graphics this bad.

Destroy the World Destroy the World

Bad

Look, well done on the idea, but badly executed. the games too repetitive, it also has rubbish controls. I couldnt even read the instruction page, because you decided to write it instead of use a font.