Blitzed - Pooting Platter Blitzed - Pooting Platter

Great Graphics!! . . .

. . . but a poor plot. It was too predictable, and really just plain boring. Also, the voice acting was a bit demented, as the characters voices kept changing throughout the movie. You are a good artist though, the graphics were superb - try to improve the other aspects now.

Tates79 responds:

Yeah your right, there is a lack of a storyline if any at all. Next time I'll try to listen closer on the voices also. Thanks for the creative critisism

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Brilliant

No matter how many times people copy you, they never get close to making something this great! No mere mortal should be able to make such a thing - Are you secretly a god?

Forever Autumn Forever Autumn

Amazing

That was an astounding feat of flash work; I am amazed by the graphics of this submission. The nuclear winter affects were superb, especially the fog, and also I really liked the lightning. You could tell how long you have obviously worked to get the scenes perfect... sometimes there were 4 or 5 buildings in view, and every single one looked realistic and the crumbling effects were superb. I have just one little problem; a nuclear bomb would have vaporized all those buildings, and turned the area into a desert. You couls also have included why that man managed to survive. Anyhow, it was still a very impressive piece of work, well done indeed.

The STANDUP Comedy Collab The STANDUP Comedy Collab

Absolute crap.

I could have done better if I'd just gone to a crappy joke website and copied them down, then drew some guys and made them say it.

Oh no wait! Thats what you did.

Cant believe you wasted a month of your life on this.

Snubby responds:

Guess what? I don't care what you think!

Tumor Flash 2 Tumor Flash 2

GREAT JOB

You will forever rock, yes you will.

Rock on dude.

Series of Animations Series of Animations

Intriguing

Its VERY well animated, far better than most of the stuff that gets submitted. Its a shame then, that such talent has been wasted on a stick figure animation without any originality... I am CERTAIN with a bit of originality (not NECESSARILY a storyline.. just something someone hasnt done before) you could make a superb animation. Im not saying stick figure animations are bad.. i think they're some of the best. But you need something original.. like Animator vs Animation, for example.

Newgrounds Wars (Trailer) Newgrounds Wars (Trailer)

why?

Look, the trailers bad, and the idea is bad. Just stop, and think whether you really want to waste your time making this.

Interview with a Toaster. Interview with a Toaster.

OMG!

I gave it a 5. I dunno why. It was just cool. I think i better take some more pills.

RareFactory responds:

Just be careful what kind of pills you take.
Drugs are bad, kids.

Shame on you Mr. Animator Shame on you Mr. Animator

Good

Made me chuckle, didnt make ma laugh out loud tho. There were some beta gags you could have used, but nice work!

Generic Cartoons Vol. 1 Generic Cartoons Vol. 1

You did it!

I thought nothing could match up to pencilmation 1 and 2, but you did it! I think all ur animations are great, but my only criticism is that it was quite short. Keep up the great work!